Dell EMC PowerEdge R640 Server
Buy DELL PowerEdge R640 atServerhero
Ideal balance of density and scalability
Experience scalable computing and storage in a dual-socket, 1U platform with an ideal ratio of performance, cost, and density for most data centers.
Uncompromised performance and density for data center productivity and scaling
The PowerEdge R640 is the ideal dual-socket platform for data centers and storage with high vertical scalability. Take advantage of the flexibility of 2.5" or 3.5" hard drives, NVMe performance and integrated intelligence to ensure optimized application performance on a secure platform. The R640 offers integrated diagnostics and SupportAssist for maximum system availability in a worry-free environment.
- Dense Software-Defined Storage
- Service provider: Application animal
- Density, private clouds
Drive Transformation with the Dell EMC PowerEdge Portfolio
Data center development begins with modern platforms that scale easily and are optimized for application performance. Based on a scalable system architecture, the PowerEdge R640 provides the choice and flexibility to easily meet performance requirements.
- Simplify deployment and easily scale from 3 to 1,000 nodes for software-defined storage with Dell EMC Ready Node for ScaleIO.
- Maximize storage performance with up to 8 NV-Me drives.
- Scale computing resources with scalable second-generation Intel® Xeon® processors and optimize performance based on your unique computing load requirements.
Automate productivity with intelligent, integrated management capabilities
By automating and intelligently managing with Dell EMC, you spend less time on routine maintenance and can focus on more important tasks.
- Maximize availability through proactive diagnostics and automated recovery and increase productivity by up to 90%*.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations of VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Increase productivity with Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated, agentless, efficient management.
- Simplify deployment with next-generation OpenManage console and server profiles to fully configure and quickly scale servers.
Strengthen your data center with comprehensive protection
Dell EMC offers a comprehensive, cyber-rugged architecture securely integrated into any server to protect your data.
- Protect your server configuration and firmware from harmful changes with the new configuration lock feature.
- Automatically delete local storage to protect data when servers are being converted or decommissioned.
- Automate updates that ensure file dependencies and proper update order before deploying them regardless of operating system/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with built-in authentication that ensures only proper updates are performed.
If you have any questions about your configuration, about servers and storage or other systems at Serverhero, our expert team will be happy to help. Our team consists of experienced and ready IT professionals who can offer a solution for every problem. You can also request project conditions for larger systems and save up to 40% through our partnerships with leading manufacturers . You can easily reach us by e-mail, telephone or customer chat.
We look forward to talking to you.
Your Serverhero Team.