HPE ProLiant DL380 G10
HPE DL380 Gen10 Server
It is suitable for any server environment and is used particularly for applications with high computing power and large data volumes. The HP ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server is designed to minimize cost and complexity and can be ordered, configured and purchased online from our online Servershop. Due to its technical features, the HP Enterprise DL380 G10 offers extremely high performance for databases, complex computations and analysis workloads.
The HP ProLiant DL380 Gen10 operates reliably in both simple and business-critical applications and can be easily configured to meet specific needs. If you are still unsure whether the DL380 G10 is suitable for you and your company, you are welcome to contact one of our Heroes by phone or chat. In a personal conversation we can find together the server that fits your individual needs and configure it according to your wishes.
Buying a server doesn't have to be complicated. At Serverhero in the Online Servershop you get help in every step, whether configuring the server or ordering - we are always there for you.
Designed for versatility and durability, the comprehensive warranty makes it ideal for multiple environments, from containers through cloud to big data. It is standardized in the most reliable computing platforms in the industry.
2. Optional Universal Media Slot 2 USB 2.0 and Display Port Standard (8 SFF Slot or 6 SFF + 2NVMe or 8NVMe optional)
3. Optional optical drive. Requires Universal Media bay
4. Optional 2 SFF HDD, requires an optional Universal Media slot
5. Drive Bay 2 NVMe is displayed (8 SFF, 6SFF + 2NVMe or 8 NVMe PCIe SSD optional)
6. 8 SFF drive slot
7. Power On / Standby Button and System Power LED Button
8. Health LED
9. NIC status
11. iLO Front Service Port
12. USB 3.0
14. Box 3
15. Box 2
16. Box 1
17. Optional Front-Display-Port (via Universal Media Schacht)
18. Optional USB 2.0-port (via Universal Media Schacht)
4. Power On / Standby-button und System Power-LED-button
5. Front Display-Port
8. Optional optical drive is displayed (empty by default)
9. Optional 2 SFF drive bay, 2 NVMe as illustrated
(high performance thermostat fan optional)
2. 2 processors, heat sink as indicated.
3. Optional HPE Smart Storage Battery
4. DDR4 DIMM slots is shown completely filled in 24 slots
(12 pro Processor)
5. MicroSD-card-plug-in socket (Optional Dual Micro - SD-Option)
6. Internal USB 3.0-port
7. Chassis Intrusion Detection-port
8. Optional HPE Smart Array (P408i - one shown)
10. Connection for second (optional) riser (requires second CPU)
11. Embedded 4x1Gbe NIC
12. Primary PCIe Riser, Standard (Optional Double Wide GPU riser))
13. Optional flexible LOM-slot
14. X4 SATA - ports (1,2 und 3)
15. Transparent air deflector plate
(Slots 1 - 3 from top to bottom, riser supplied as standard, are not shown),
optional 2SFF- Rear Drives.
2. Secondary Riser. PCI - slots
(Slots 4 - 6 top down, are not shown, requires second riser card and second processor).
optional rear 2 SFF is displayed.
3. Optional serial Port
4. Tertiary riser (slots 7 - 8). Optional Rear 2 SFF HDD
(supported with 24 SFF or 12 LFF Frontend)
5. Power connection
6. Power connection LED
7. HPE Flexible Slot-Netzteilschacht 1(800W gezeigt)
8. Stromversorgung Stromanschluss
10. HPE Flexible Slot-Power Supply Slot 2(800W gezeigt)
12. Embedded 4 x 1GbE Network adapter
13. Dedicated iLO management port
14. USB-ports 3.0 (2)
16. Optional FlexibleLOM-Ports (Shown: 4 x 1GbE)