The HPE 5130 EI Switch Series delivers flexibility, scalability and low TCO at the access layer of medium and large enterprise campus networks. The series offers enterprise class QoS and security, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) stacking, static layer 3 routing and RIP, convenient fixed 10GbE uplink ports, PoE+, ACLs, IPv6 and delivers energy savings with Energy Efficient Ethernet.
The 5130 EI Switch Series can be managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) for a single view of your entire network.
Scalable and Flexible Access Layer Switches
- The HPE 5130 EI Switch Series delivers flexibility, scalability and low TCO at the access layer of medium- and large-enterprise campus networks. The 5130 supports stacking, fixed 10GbE ports, static layer 3 routing and RIP v1/v2, PoE+, ACLs, IPv6 and power savings with Energy Efficient Ethernet.
- Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) virtualizes up to nine physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks.
- Four fixed 10GbE uplinks (SFP+ and 10GBASE-T) deliver performance for bandwidth intensive applications.
- Includes Software-defined Network (SDN) capabilities with OpenFlow 1.3 support for future proofing your network.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty and no software licensing required.
Improved Quality of Service with Traffic Management
- The HPE 5130 EI Switch Series supports advanced classifier-based QoS which groups traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2 and 3 information
For further questions about the article Aruba 5130 24G PoE+ 4SFP+ EI Switch JG936A contact one of our experienced experts via chat, e-mail or telephone to clarify your questions quickly and easily. We are looking forward to your requests!