StoreEver LTO-7 Ultrium 15000
The HPE StoreEver 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader provides cost-effective, easy-to-install, unattended automated tape storage ideal for archiving and for entry-level or remote office automated data backup. The autoloader combines incredible storage density and features into a compact 1U form factor. Capable of storing up to 240 TB  in a 1U form factor, the HPE StoreEver 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader is well equipped to offer solutions for data growth. Web-based remote management offers the capability to quickly and easily access, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot the autoloader that will reduce dependencies on local IT staff while allowing multiple sites to be supported centrally. Protect confidential business information with native encryption, ensuring that if a tape is lost or stolen your data is protected from unauthorized access. Proactively monitor utilization, operational performance, as well as life and health information for both the drive and media with HPE TapeAssure Advanced.
- Now available with LTO-8 Ultrium 30750 tape drives.
- With LTO-8 Ultrium 30750 allows up to 240 TB compressed capacity total and native transfer rate of 300 MB/s.
- Now supported with HPE StoreOpen Standalone for LTFS.
- Now supports LTO-7 Type M media.
Exceptional Storage Density
- The HPE StoreEver 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader has up to 240 TB of compressed capacity in only a 1U form factor using an HPE StoreEver LTO-8 Ultrium 30750 tape drive, which is double the capacity of HPE StoreEver LTO-7 Tape Autoloaders.
- The HPE StoreEver 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader has up to 300 MB/s native throughput.
- Long term data archiving with a specified 30 year media shelf life in normal ambient conditions.
Easy to Manage and Use
- HPE StoreOpen Standalone is a free downloadable application that extends the LTFS capability to HPE StoreEver 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader.
- LTFS provides a self-describing file system on a HPE LTO-8 cartridge, which enables the combined archiving benefits of application independence, transportability and protection from obsolescence.
- Each autoloader includes one mail slot, two removable 4-slot magazines for bulk loading of media, and a convenient bulk storage unit for moving media offsite.
- The bar code reader provides faster inventory times and facilitates tracking of media.
- Access, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot the HPE StoreEver 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader with the web-based remote management feature reducing the need for remote office IT staff.
Additional Features with Software Downloads and Licenses
- HPE StoreEver 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader has an option to download CVTL for free to manage, monitor and configure multiple tape libraries through a single console.
- Proactively monitor drive and media utilization, operational performance, life and health information for drive and media with HPE StoreEver TapeAssure Advanced.
- Offers high level encryption capability with the HPE 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader and MSL Tape Libraries Encryption Kit.
- Kits are quickly installed into an LTO-8, LTO-7, LTO-6 or LTO-5 Ultrium Autoloader and maintains up to 100 encryption keys ensuring data privacy to secure confidential information for tape cartridges located on or off site.
- Easy to manage and use
- Exceptional storage density
Bei weiteren Fragen zum Artikel HPE StoreEver LTO-7 Ultrium 15000 SAS Internal Tape Drive P9G74A kontaktieren Sie gern einen unserer erfahrenen Experten per Chat, E-Mail oder Telefon, um unkompliziert und schnell Ihre Fragen zu klären. Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Anfragen!